About the College:
- The MVP Samaj’s ‘Arts, Commerce and Science College Tryambakeshwar, was established in 1998. It is permanently affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. It is located in a rural and tribal area of Tryambakeshwar, a place lies in the Sahyadri Ranges at the foot of Brahmagiri Mountain. It is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the sacred places of Maharashtra. It is just 30 kms away from Nashik, the mountains and hills have encircled this location and added to its natural beauty and spirituality. Tryambakeshwar is also the source point of the Godawari River. The college has been providing the higher education up to the degree level in this hilly and tribal area, in Arts, Commerce and Science streams with various specializations. The College offers degree programs in Arts, Commerce, and Science. The college provides education in 13 subjects at Degree Level. The college has a staff of about 48 consisting of 35 Teachers and 13 non- teachings. There are 784 total numbers of students in current year (2018-19).
- The college has well qualified faculty members. The teachers regularly contribute to social and cultural activities along with their teaching and research work. Many of them work on various academic bodies of the University, Government and also hold key posts in academic, social, cultural and professional sectors of the society. Faculty members have published research papers in various reputed journals; some of them are regular authors of well- known newspaper articles.
- The college organizes Workshops, Seminars Symposia etc. for the motivating the teachers, students and other stakeholders. Many of the facility members are actively engaged in research. This college has adopted the village Pimplad & worked continuously to contour trenches soak pits etc. The faculty members, non-teaching staff and students have participated as volunteers during Kumbha Mela and actively participating in environmental awareness programme, extension activities and making people educated about various kinds of pollution and providing the possible solutions.
- Adequate Playground, indoor outdoor games, gymnasium facilities, and computerized library with a collection of 8194 Books, adequate reading hall, Health Centre, Competitive Examinations Guidance Cell, Women Development Cell, Laboratories, and Language Lab are available in the college. The college also has an YCMOU Study Centre, active N.S.S unit, Student Welfare Department and Rover Ranger Unit.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Bangalore Re-Accredited the college in November 2011 with ‘B’ Grade.